Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mary's Pin


I hope that you can see what this actually looks like. I loved making it for Mary because she adores cats & Halloween & birds. The little "dream" word seemed to be perfect for what a cat would be thinking about. She doesn't wear necklaces very much so I made it into a pin. I pulled apart an old pin in my jewelry box to use on the back. She's a recycler so I knew she'd like that aspect. I've been so very busy with making cards. M & M are going to be vendors at a show & I wanted to provide them with some goodies for their table. I made additional card-fronts based on the design in the post right before this. They were all different, but lots of fun. Last night I made a card that I thought Mary would like. The quote is, "Til death do us part. Happy Anniversary" It's got a little skull on it ... If I can get my camera to load correctly onto my laptop I'll be able to upload the image & then you can weigh in on how tasteful/tasteless it is ~
I've also been hard at work on the projects for the September 26th class at Life's Memories & More. The samples should be there by the end of the weekend & I think that Tanya also loads images up on her Facebook account.

1 comment:

  1. Let's work on these for the Stars and Skulls show in early December. I love the pin so much I took it to Boston with me to wear at the convention.

    ReplyDelete