Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Western Fence



This view of the Grand Tetons was taken on a gorgeous July afternoon. We were at the beginning of our 3300 mile trip throughout the Southwest & I thought that it was important to start my new blog with a "fence" picture. Mostly this blog will be to highlight paper projects that I've either completed or received.


I'm going to be teaching a class this Saturday for the August Kit of the Month. David had the idea to offer a free class with the purchase of the kit. It's a multi-page mini-album made from envelopes. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone makes the book their own. I filled the sample with flower/scenery/family photos from our summer trip. It was a lot of fun to make & there's room for all kinds of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment