Friday, October 29, 2010

Card for November Tea Swap


Here's a photo of the card that I'm sending to Becky in Indiana for the November Tea Swap. I have really enjoyed participating in this swap as you make a "tea-themed" card & send along 2 tea bags ... How much fun is that? This month the theme was "autumn colors". The image was stamped using archival black ink with the Inky Antics rubber stamp. I then colored using markers. The background patterned paper is Family Tree by Bella. The bottom dark brown cardstock is Coredinations & I cut using my Spellbinders dies in graduated sizes. I added 3 deep burgundy blings to hold the image on the page.
I hope that Becky enjoys this card. I have to give credit for the blanket color to my husband. I had originally colored it with a soft, blue blanket & he reminded me that blue wasn't a typical Autumn color.... I think he's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment