Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What have I been doing since Thanksgiving?

Miss Mary reminded me today that I was remiss in not entering info onto this blog ... I've been so busy that I guess I'll have to prove it by showing what I've been creating ...










These are 3 calendar covers that I made for my co-workers. I purchased the 2 year calendars at AC Moore, took off the plastic cover & started creating. Jan was kind enough to use her Cricut for the rooster & car. She then reduced a template for the hiking boots & look how amazing they came out. I made a total of 11 different calendar covers & I think the girls at the office liked them.
After the calendar covers I worked on cards for the January kit of the Month at Life's Memories & More. Here are 3 of the 6 birthday cards that are in the kit.








So what's on my mind right now -- well ---> beyond waiting for our grandson's arrival (any day now) I've been working on cards for a fun event at Life's Memories & More. On February 5th from 2 - 4 we're having afternoon tea (with tea, cucumber sandwiches, fresh berries, scones & a surprise dessert). I thought that we needed to have cards to go with our goodies so everyone leaves with 3 cards (either Valentine or Tea-themed). I think it's going to be so much fun & for $10 I think it's an affordable event. Seating is limited so don't wait til the last minute.

1 comment:

  1. So we are waiting for an update on the new grandson. Love those calendar covers. And no comments about my pitiful blog. I haven't done anything creative lately. Have to get on board with that.

    ReplyDelete