Friday, February 4, 2011

Tim's Tags 1
















What an amazing Christmas gift! My BFF, Mary, gave me this class (+ dinner at Panera's before) as a Christmas gift ... The class was delayed due to snow - we had a 2nd storm which left the City with one lane streets & the store was 45 minutes away, BUT - we were intrepid souls & went off to take the class last night. The photos aren't fabulous, but I was taking the pictures in -1o degree weather out on my sunporch [I prefer natural light] & I was having trouble with glare [3 feet of snow!] ... Here are the results & I've learned TONS of new techniques ... The class was held at Inspiration Station in Stafford Springs, CT.
Update re: the Valentine Tea - it's been postponed (of course - we're expecting MORE SNOW) until the 12th of February -- How many people will remember that it's Abraham Lincoln's birthday????





No comments:

Post a Comment