Monday, June 27, 2011

Cards

 Father's Day card for David ... We have a yearly tradition of going fishing on Father's Day weekend as both of our Dads are deceased & we miss them so much.  This was a good year of fishing .... Note that the silver fish is from a necklace that my friend, Zeffy, sent me from Greece.  Isn't it perfect?
 This little card was submitted as a challenge entry to Crafting Ireland.  We had a layout to follow & this was my take on it.  I love the image of the children marching across the sand ... The punch is from EK Success for teh sand castles ...
This is the card that was chosen for publication in Crafting Ireland.  I loved making this card as it incorporated layers of Webster's Pages goodness.  It's unfortunate that you can't see that the Happy Times image is on a transparency.  It really lends depth to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment