Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Dinner Table Setting with Mikasa & Prints Charming

We aren't usually home for Easter, but this year we went away the weekend before.  David's brothers & their families are joining us.  I thought it would be fun to fuss a little & I wanted to use some dishes I recently picked up. 
 
I only had a service for 4 of the Mikasa dishes so I thought I'd be a little creative with the place settings.  I used the dinner plates with a transparent green salad plate alternating with a white dinner plate with the Mikasa salad plate.  I think it works ~
 
This tablecloth has a wonderful name:  Prints Charming Williamsburg.  Isn't that a great play on words ~  Here's a close-up of the cloth detail -->
I have some tablecloths for sale on eBay under ridgewood5.  They'll be listed for a week.  Fingers crossed that they'll go to good homes.
 
Easter 2013 Menu
Spiral Ham
Kielbasa
Salad
Pierogis
Mashed Potatoes
Glazed Carrots
Carrot Cake
 
Can you tell that David comes from a Polish background?  If I had time I would have made golumpkis, but not this time.
Stay tuned for more adventures as Spring approaches.  I'm thinking about occasionally being a vendor at a local Flea Market.  What do you think?
 
Happy Easter
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment