Saturday, March 2, 2013

Franciscan Rustic England dishes & Bucilla Tablecloth


I wanted to let everyone know that the dishes that I packed in the luggage made it back safely.  What a surprise!  One of the sets is listed on Ebay under ebay name ridgewood5.  These are Franciscan Rustic England dishes.  I have plates, cups, saucers & small plates along with this sweet platter.  They're in great shape.

I've been busy online with the Vintage Tablecloth Lovers Club.  I've asked questions re: a tablecloth that I have that still has its' tag.  I had no idea what kind of treasure I have.  The general consensus is that I should keep this gem.  I'm just not sure.  I love to use my tablecloths & if I keep this one with its tag I'll only be able to occasionally look at it.  That's not really what I want to do.  If I'm going to sell it I have to have an idea of its value & that's another puzzle to be solved.  I'm working on it ... Stay tuned.
I'll share some info regarding the 2nd set of china when I take some pictures.  I'm a busy gal these days ...
Stay well ~

No comments:

Post a Comment