Thursday, March 7, 2013

Noritake Beaumont, a new/old tablecloth & a hummel

Here's a photo that I took this afternoon for submission to the Vintage Tablecloth Lovers Club.  They wanted a little information about me & asked for a photo so this is one that I sent over ....
The pieces of china that you can see are my treasures from Las Vegas.  They are Noritake china in the Beaumont pattern & I absolutely LOVE them.  The pale pink plate under the pears is a piece that I have from my grandmother.  I have several pieces of pale pink & pale green.  They are important to me & I do use them.  The book seemed to fit since it's almost the 17th & I do love DK books when I travel.  The little Hummel is called The Merry Wanderer.  Doesn't he seem just right for those that know me well?
I don't know the pattern on the tablecloth but it's all hand-stitched in pristine condition.  I like how it compliments the border on the china.

Today we're getting heavy, wet snow.  It's early March - Time for snow to stop & flowers to start thinking about pushing their way through the cold soil.  I can't wait to see if my 2 rhubarb plants appear.  That would be a treat!

Don't forget to set your clocks forward this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment