Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June Tea Swap Card

This is the card that I made for my swap partner for the June Tea Swap.  We had the option of using "masculine" in our card.  I used the Gabrielle Paper Line from Bo Bunny & went with the browns/teals [not quite masculine ...].  This card came out exactly the way I envisioned it & I think that fussy cutting the floral area on the left & inserting the center image was a good way to add dimension.  The butterflies were cut with a Martha Stewart punch & I added some trim on the far left that matched perfectly.  I hope that Colleen enjoys it ~


Beyond this card I've been very busy -- I've been hosting swaps on the Life on the {Scrap} Beach & that's been a lot of fun.  I made 2 different designs for the Retro Sewing Room swap & 3 different for the BoBunny Gabrielle 4 x 4 page swap & 2 different layouts for the Tradewinds Postcard swap ... I'd love to get all of the photos posted, but need to make the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment