Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Vintage Vegetable Tea Towels, The Vintage Tablecloth Lovers Club & Ellen


Vintage Tea Towel - will be for sale on Ebay early next week under seller ridgewood5 [that's me]

Vintage Tea Towel - will be for sale on Ebay early next week under seller ridgewood5 [that's me]
I love these adorable little tea towels.  They are hand embroidered on soft cotton.  There's a 3rd towel that I'll be including in the sale [think mushrooms].  The embroidery isn't complete so I'm going to add it as a surprise to the winning bidder.

I joined the Vintage Tablecloth Lovers Club  http://www.vintagetableclothsclub.com/.  If you want to know anything about tablecloths - they are the clear source of knowledge.  I had purchased several books (all beautiful photos, but none containing MY tablecloths) so I'm excited to find an online group that can tell me more about all of these linens that I keep washing by hand & hanging out in the sunshine.  Check out their site.

I wrote yesterday about going to Viva Las Vegas Stamps.  I had initially learned about them from The EllenBee's blog http://thewomenswaitingroom.blogspot.com/.  She always writes as though you're sitting in her livingroom with a cup of tea.  I have been reading her blog for a while & when we were coming to Vegas I knew this was a stop to make.  After navigating my way through VLVS I sent her an email & she replied right away.  I look forward to keeping in touch with her & hope that you'll go check out her blog. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment