Friday, October 29, 2010

Tag for November Swap


I'm not sure who will receive 3 of these tags, but I've got them ready to go when my partner for the November Tag Swap is assigned. This tag was created using one of the To/From stamps from the Stampin Up Tags for All set. I covered up the tree image on the lower right with a sweet tree that I made by cutting a scalloped circle in triangle shapes (keeping the scallops on the edge) & layering. I chalked with ColorBox silver & added Red Glass Effects Gel ornaments by Viva. I made the snow using Viva's Cream Pearl Pen. The tag is chalked with evergreen & tied with a piece of red crepe (sorry I don't have the label) & the red/white string by Martha Stewart. I'm pleased with this tag ... It's simple, but reminds me of an old-fashioned Christmas. To top off the tree I added a tiny sticker star, but it would be easy to stamp the star, too.
The swaps that I've been doing have been really fun. I received a RAK packet from a partner that I'd sent my goodie to in May. She hadn't responded & I'd forgotten all about it. What a great surprise to get her package. She included some Make n Take cards which is a great idea for a swap RAK.

1 comment: